Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Form 944 Pr Notified

Instructions and Help about Form 944 Pr Notified

Hi I'm Rachel and I work for the Internal Revenue Service if you changed your name after a recent marriage divorce or for some other reason you need to notify the Social Security Administration of that change before you file your tax return otherwise IRS computers can't match your new name with your social security number and names that don't match can cause problems when we process your return it could even delay your refund to update your records use form SS 5 the application for a Social Security card you can get it from the Social Security Administration's website at ssa.gov whether you file form SS 5 at your local Social Security office or by mail you'll need to provide documents to support your legal name change such as an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate for more information go to irs.gov.

If you believe that this page should be taken down, please follow our DMCA take down process here.